Happy Hour for Your Skin: Masque Bar Facial Sheet Masks
Now that summer has come to an unofficial end, it’s time to tackle the damage all of that fun-in-the-sun caused your skin. From dehydration to uneven skin tone, jump start your fall skin care routine with a sheet mask. Sheet masks, created in Asia, have become hugely popular in the US over the last year. The sheets are typically cotton masks with the eyes, nose, and mouth cut out that have been drenched in a serum or various other liquid ingredients, vitamins, and extracts. They are fantastic when your skin is in need of mega hydration plus a little tightening and toning.
If you’ve never tried sheet masks, which can often be pricey since you only get one use per purchase, Masque Bar sheet masks from Look Beauty, just $9.99 each, are a great place to start! With nine different options, each addressing different skin care concerns, Masque Bar sheet masks will leave your skin looking and feeling hydrated and radiant in just 30 minutes. Choose from:
- The Brightening Sheet Mask: Formulated with orange extract, licorice root, and vitamin C to help address hyperpigmentation.
- The Apricot Sheet Mask: With apricot extract, collagen, and vitamin E, this mask helps to exfoliate with fruit enzymes, moisturize, and nourish skin.
- The Cucumber Sheet Mask: Perfect for restoring skin tone after UV exposure, this mask contains calming cucumber extract, collagen, and nourishing vitamin C.
- The Green Tea Mask: With green tea extract, collagen, and vitamin E, this essence mask is formulated to deeply hydrate skin.
- The Honey Sheet Mask: Honey extract, collagen, and vitamin E help to hydrate and lock in moisture.
- The Pomegranate Sheet Mask: This mask works to brighten, tighten, and moisturize skin with pomegranate extract, collagen, and vitamin E.
- The Wrinkle Reducing Sheet Mask: This collagen-infused mask aims to reduce signs of aging with green tea extract, collagen, and vitamin E.
- The Aloe-Vera Sheet Mask: Nourishing and soothing, this mask contains aloe extract, collagen, and vitamin E.
- The Lemon Mask: My personal favorite, this mask uses lemon extract, collagen, and vitamin E. It purifies, refines, and soothes the skin.
Enjoy your 30 minute sheet mask, happy “half-hour” style with a wine cooler that contains some of the same ingredients found in the masks… just don’t forget the straw! To mix up a Pomegranate Honey Cooler you’ll need:
- 1 bottle dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- Lemon, for garnish