In the Know: Start Your Day With Some Clean Reading
Start your day with our newest weekly series Clean Reading, where we’ll be sharing a snapshot of the wellness news that caught our attention! Have news you want to share? Share the articles you’re loving this week in the comments below!
- Shape Magazine shares how the world’s busiest women, like Today Show anchor Savannah Guthrie and fashion blogger Shea Marie, find time to work out!
- Start your body turnaround today with these turbo sculpting body transformation moves from Self Magazine.
- Serious Eats takes us on an illustrated tour around the world by way of hot sauce.
- Eat This Not That helps us blast belly fat with these 10 daily habits.
- Mind Body Green posted a complete one-day plan of cleansing and warming vegan meals.
Beauty & Grooming
- Beauty High unveiled the 9 rules girls with great skin never break!
- Want to feel happier? Men’s Health Magazine has 5 proven ways you can start to feel better now.
- How much do you know about the flu? Take the New York Time’ quiz on The Well to find out!
- Refinery29 shares the reasons to skip New Year’s Resolutions this year and ways to create “un-resolutions.”
- Learn the 13 things mentally strong people don’t do on HuffPost Healthy Living.
- Inc. lists 7 ways successful people build exceptional professional relationships.
- What’s better than couple’s therapy? According to CBS News, AcroYoga.
Travel & Play
- TravelDudes.org shows us how to explore and stay in East London like a local.
- A Luxury Travel Blog unveils their picks for the top 6 places for a digital detox.
- Peter Greenberg shares the ways frequent flyer miles programs will change this year.