Cheers! Festive Cocktail Recipes for New Year’s Eve
Ring in the New Year with one of these fabulously festive cocktail recipes!
1. Muddle lime and sugar in glass.
2. Add rest of ingredients. Shake well and strain into Martini Glass
3. Top with lime wheel with dried cranberries
Created by Mixologist, Philip Khandehrish of The Setai Bar in Miami
CIROC Amaretto Tiramisu
Combine all ingredients in Martini Shaker. Shake. Strain into a Rocks glass.
CIROC Chocolate Coconut Latte
Combine all ingredients in Martini Shaker. Shake. Strain into a Collins glass.
CIROC Midnight Toast
1. Muddle 2 blackberries in a shaker.
2. Combine first five ingredients in a shaker with ice.
3. Shake well. Double strain into a champagne flute.
4. Top with champagne. Garnish with blackberries and pineapple leaf.