Flavors of Fall Spa Treatments
Pumpkin pie, orange, sweet potato, spices…sounds like a grocery list to prepare for your upcoming Thanksgiving dinner, but instead, these delectable items are being served on spa menus from coast to coast. Autumn is the season of bounty, and it’s never been more evident than in the spa world – savor quiet moments while indulging in yummy treatments -a pumpkin pie pedicure or yam facial, need we say more? – that are sure to feel as good as they sound! Get a taste of these Flavors of Fall spa treatments.
- Pumpkin Pie Pedicure with vanilla sugar sherbet exfoliant and caramel foot mask at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort’s Spa Django in Lost Pines, Texas; ($80).
- Fall Facial Fix at Atlantic City’s Spa Toccare at Borgata and Immersion Spa at The Water Club at Borgata; (50 mins; $99).
- SoCal Spice Massage at Spa at Laguna Cliffs Marriott in Dana Point, California; (90 mins; $140).
- Orange Bliss Massage at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Denver; (75 mins; $150).
- Yam and Pumpkin Latte Facial at San Diego’s Bella Tosca Day Spa & Salon at the Town and Country Resort Hotel; (50 mins; $95).
Check out more autumn themed spa services here.