Handpicked Holiday Spa Treatments
- Published: Tuesday, November 23rd 2010
- in Beauty
Trim the tree, spin the dreidel, hit the spa…whatever your seasonal plans pertain, be sure that taking time for yourself is at the top of your holiday wish list. Following the lead of all those stores that have had their Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa decorations up since the beginning of October, SpaFinder is finding one amazing reason to rush the holiday season: holiday-inspired spa treatments!
Check out these holiday spa treatments to make you merry…and relaxed:
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa: You, Me & The Mistletoe Package, which includes a couple’s massage under the mistletoe, along with complimentary hot chocolate and marshmallows (50 mins; $199)
- Remède Spa at The St. Regis Punta Mita: The Spicy Chocolate Wrap, infused with native spices and chocolate-cocoa scent (60 mins; $145)
- Solace Spa at Boyne Mountain: The Winter Solstice Body Treatment begins with a body scrub of brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon followed by a warm wrap and vanilla lotion application (80 mins; $140, Monday –Thursday, $155, Friday through Sunday)
- Spa Gaucin at The St. Regis Monarch Beach: The Couple’s Holiday Hideaway, comprising a couple’s Mediterranean massage, a hand/foot Olavie Chardonnay Sugar Scrub, and Chardonnay Bubble Bath in a couple’s suite (120 mins; $230 per person)
- Sundara Inn & Spa: Berry Chocolate Delight Facial targets winter-weary skin with a fruity peel and chocolate-infused mask (50 mins; $125)
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Reynolds Plantation: A Long Winter’s Nap hot stone massage (75 mins; $195)
- The Spa at Island Hotel: Peppermint Reflexology (30 mins; $90)
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston: Heavenly Holiday Massage; select one of two: The Clear Dawn with ravensar and eucalyptus or Silent Night with wild chamomile and vetivert, plus bring home a complimentary gift of the Heavenly Oils duo pack (80 mins; $195 weekdays, $210 weekends)
- The Spa at The Hotel Hershey: Holiday Spa Package celebrates the season with an Incense-Infused Massage; Peppermint Pattie Salt Scrub and Chocolate Fondue Wrap, Peppermint Anti-Aging Facial, and lunch (4.5 hrs; $420)
- VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho: The Java Gingersnap Massage and Foot Scrub treatment ends with ginger hot chocolate next to a crackling fire (90 mins; $145)
*Most prices above do not include service charge/gratuity.