Oahu’s Turtle Bay Welcomes Louie Schwartzberg for a Once-in-a-Lifetime Event This June!
Known for his unbelievable skill of providing audiences with breathtaking imagery for over 30 years, award-winning cinematographer, director, and producer, Louie Schwartzberg is a true inspiration. He has broken down the “reality” barrier between the audience and the film in order to truly capture the allure and the magic of nature and those that inhabit it, believing that “beauty is nature’s tool for survival – you protect what you love. If we can move enough people on an emotional level, I hope we can achieve the shift in consciousness we need to sustain and celebrate life.” Louie has most recently captivated audiences with the 3D IMAX film “Mysteries of the Unseen World” with National Geographic, narrated by Forest Whitaker, and the Disneynature feature “Wings of Life,” narrated by Meryl Streep, as well as through his TEDx Talks, and Moving Art™ features.
Hoping to share his inspiring message, North Shore Oahu’s Turtle Bay has put together a once-in-a-lifetime 3-day event featuring Louie himself, The Moving Art Experience, presented by the resort’s new Wonder & Wellness workshop series. The experience, taking place June 19-22, will be the first time Louie will be available to the public in such an intimate and interactive environment. He will dine with program guests, give VIP talks, and unveil a brand new presentation, “Saving our Planet: Nature’s Mysteries Revealed through the Lens.” The film will feature never-before-seen images and will touch on topics including the Summer Solstice and its significance in nature!
This once-in-a-lifetime experience includes:
- 3 night accommodation in one of Turtle Bay’s beautifully renovated Partial Ocean View Room (upgrades available as well as additional night packages)
- Welcome reception featuring traditional beverages and appetizers
- 3 Buffet breakfasts in the Kula Grille
- A Picnic Lunch at Kawela Bay with Louie including traditional Hawaiian experiences and games with local cultural teacher Hoku and a $75 activity credit to explore on SUP boards, guided kayak tour (this needs to be signed up for in advance), snorkel, etc.
- A VIP reception at Surfer, The Bar prior to Louie’s Friday night presentation, including limited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and traditional Hawaiian pupus.
- An Evening presentation of “Saving our Planet: Nature’s Mysteries Revealed Through the Lens.” Package includes complementary admission and VIP seating at Surfer, The Bar.
- Private evening “Talk Story” event with Louie at Surfer, The Bar.
- Dinner with Louie at Pa’akai restaurant (limited alcohol and gratuity included)
- A morning visual guided meditation with Louie and closing blessing with Hoku
- A 60-Minute Massage at Nalu Kinetic Spa (gratuity included)
- 2 fitness class passes
- $100 resort credit to use at restaurants, spa, or shops.
Pricing for the 3 night package is: Double $1,749 per person | Single $2,195 per person + tax. There is a limited availability so be sure to book the experience soon!
Giveaway Alert: What’s even more amazing is that Turtle Bay is giving away a chance to attend The Moving Art Experience to one very lucky winner! Simply fill out the form found here. Winners will be notified on May 19!