The days of boozy bachelorette parties may be a tradition but now tend to be a bit passé—because while wellness properties continue to want to pamper, they’re also more focused on helping you prep for your big day in a healthier way, hosting bashes that involve fitness, adventure excursions, revelry, etc. all in one. Brides can now bond with your bridesmaids sans the hangover but no less the fun.
- Get away with the girls to Chic by Royalton Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. The resort’s Me and My Girls promotion is a bit indulgent and healthy all at the same time, featuring private daily beach area and personal butler service with a private yoga session on the beach and 20 percent off a zip-lining excursion.
- FitHouse Boston has a tempting offer for brides big on wellness. Book a “private house party” and enjoy a 60-minute class of cycling, rowing, strength training, and more; a private instructor; customized playlist; and one hour unlimited access to the facility’s locker rooms.
- The bride can maintain her engagement glow alongside her lovely ladies at Grover Beach, California’s Tantrum Fitness—private parties gain full use of the studio for two hours to dance up a storm with Zumba, burlesque, pole fitness, etc.
- Minneapolis-based brides can keep up with their pre-wedding fitness routine with their best girls by their side: Flow Fit offers a standup paddleboarding bachelorette party (no prior experience necessary), as well as a bridal party boot camp.
- Private events at Flywheel include a 45-minute class, private instructor, invitation design, custom playlist, and personal graphic on the TorqBoard. Flywheel also features the FlyBride package, which encompasses a six-month unlimited membership to FlyBarre, as well as a complimentary FlyBarre bachelorette party.
- Stress before the walk down the aisle? No such thing with brides love yoga™. The brand’s bachelorette party packages include everything from group yoga class for the bride and her ladies to monogrammed yoga mats to standup paddleboard yoga.
- Fiancés and their groomsmen can also join in on the fun: Kohler Destination’s Ultimate Buddies Trip caters to bachelor-bachelorette celebrations. Compete in a Ryder Cup-style match with four 18-hole rounds of golf per person on each of the four Kohler golf courses, perfect your skills in a one-hour group golf lesson with Kohler Golf Academy instructors, take advantage of 20 percent off your choice of Kohler Waters Spa services, and revel in a “horse and plow” pairing party and a champagne toast for the winning team.