Weight Loss Tips From Soza Weight Loss Clinic
- Published: Friday, August 30th 2013
- in Fitness
These days we’re constantly being bombarded with so many different trends and fads when it comes to weight loss and unfortunately when we want to look into a new diet or “miracle product” the internet can be a source of some serious misinformation. Attempting a weight loss program on your own does not address all factors attributed to weight loss. Soza Weight Loss Clinic strives to help its clients lose weight safely, effectively, and naturally by providing all of the metabolic factors necessary to lose weight. Our friends at Soza Weight Loss Clinic are sharing their top 5 tips for losing weight:
1. Be ready emotionally. When making a life change with eating habits, the first few days are the hardest. Establish a support system of family and friends during this brief period until you get into the rhythm of a healthier eating pattern. At Soza, consultants provide support and can be contacted for questions, by email or phone, at any time.
2. Knowledge is power. Before starting any new program its best to know everything about it. If there are directions for your program, like at Soza, be sure to read them completely to make sure you understand all aspects of the program before you start. This will allow you to make accurate choices to maximize nutritional benefits.
3. Prepare for success. At Soza Weight Loss Clinic, clients are given food guidelines to help them shop ahead of time. Plan a menu that works for you and you’ll be less stressed when it comes to making your food decisions.
4. Monitor your health. Before starting any new weight loss program be sure to speak with your physician. At Soza your personal consultant will also need to be notified of any medication you are taking (before or during the program). It’s important to monitor and inform your healthcare provider of any changes.
5. Exercise! No one is asking you to start running! However exercising is beneficial for your muscles and metabolism. Low to moderate exercise is recommended for you to stay in fat burning, build muscle, beat stress, and kick start fat burning. Do you know when you increase muscle mass your body burns 1.5 times more calories?
At the Soza Clinic we offer a system that promotes a safe, natural approach to weight loss that is based on eating “real foods.” Unlike most programs that focus on suppressing the appetite and limiting food intake, we will instruct you on what foods to eat that will optimize nutrition and promote fat-burning while restricting those foods that quickly turn to fat. Our program is an All Natural solution that absolutely does not interfere with medication. Everything we do is natural that does not include diet pills or phentermine like many other weight loss programs out there. We have board certified doctors in internal medicine that help facilitate your weight loss on the program and help your primary doctor manager your medications.