Clean Reading: 5 DIY Fast & Frozen Meals & More!
From celebs embracing fitness for reasons other than rock-hard abs to 5 tips to stop self-sabotaging thoughts, get your week started with a little Clean Reading!
- Stylist Magazine spotlights the celebs that are embracing fitness for all the right reasons…. hint, it’s not for a rockin’ beach bod.
- A healthy smoothie that doubles as a skin-booster? Sip on this recipe for a Skin-Soothing Strawberry Cucumber Smoothie from Aloha and The Healthy Apple.
- Keri Glassman shares 5 DIY frozen meals that you can whip up in 15 minutes or less with Women’s Health Magazine.
Beauty & Grooming
- Sure, we love makeup that doesn’t budge… until it’s time to take it off! Beauty High helps us remove those long-wear makeups with ease
- .Good Karma alert! Allure highlights how the #RedMyLips campaign is giving a new meaning to the classic red lip.
- Silence your inner-critic with these 5 tips for managing self-doubt from the Huffington Post’s Healthy Living.
- In partnership with Spafinder Wellness 365 and Wellness for Cancer, Brazil’s Kurotel became the first ‘Cancer Aware’ spa in South America. Learn more about this accomplishment on World Leisure Jobs.
Travel & Play
- Looking to book a last-minute spring break? Luxury Travel Blog shares the 5 reasons to visit Ontario this spring!
- National Geographic lets us take a look though the travel lens of Anthony Bourdain in this feature.
Share the articles you’re loving this week in the comments below!