Clean Reading: What’s with the Alkaline Diet, the Workout Celebrities Swear By & More!
- Published: Monday, June 8th 2015
- in Mindset
Happy Monday! Enjoy seven simple steps to clean eating, three successful ways to deal with anxiety, a look into the workout celebrities swear by and more in this week’s issue of Clean Reading!
- Kelly Ripa and Elle Macpherson have sworn by it, but is the alkaline diet the real deal? Shape takes a look.
- Clean eating? It’s simpler than you think—Today.com shares seven easy steps.
- Being worried—whether it stems from work or your personal life—can feel paralyzing. Well+Good thinks you should know about these three successful ways to deal with anxiety.
Travel & Play
- There’s more than just the Apple Watch on the marketplace—a New York Times reporter tests Android smart watches for travel.
- Last week we read the “powerful word” Self describes as the secret to a happy relationship; this week, we’re catching up on what the magazine says are the six important relationship questions to ask.
- “The story behind the workout celebrities swear by”…the headline alone made us click on this article found in HuffPost’s Healthy Living section.
- Notice that your muscle tone is disappearing? Prevention offers five surprising reasons why—and how to stop it.
Beauty & Grooming
- Refinery 29 inquires, “Can rocket scientists create a comfortable high heel?” We sure hope so…
- Another question that’s being asked this week: Has our love for coconut oil gone too far? Allure dives into this query.