Clean Reading: Anti-Inflammatory Foods, Where Billionaires Vacation & More
Start your week with some Clean Reading. This week we’re reading all about anti-inflammatory foods to help with post work-out pain, tricks for removing unwanted scents, and easy ways to break up with friends (when you’ve got no other choice!).
- Limber up with these 10 essential stretches for summer athletes from Best Health.
- It’s Blueberry Month and the blog Healthy Concepts with a Nutrition Bias is sharing 6 quick and easy blueberry recipes for us to celebrate!
- Vega helps us manage post-workout inflammation with these 9 anti-inflammatory foods.
- Need a snack? Use these recipes from Health for healthy flavored popcorn!
Beauty & Grooming
- Use a perfume and instantly regret it? Into the Gloss unveils a sure-fire way to rid your skin of the unwanted scent, stat!
- As much as we think we can just unplug it all when we get away on vacation sometimes work still has to remain a priority. Pulse shares 5 tips to make work, work for you, when you’re away!
- Relationships, even platonic ones, can sometimes be complicated and toxic causing us to have to break up with our friends at times. MSN gives great advice for how to navigate through this uncomfortable situation.
Travel & Play
- Ever wonder where billionaires like Bill Gates vacation? Inc is sharing the 5 secret vacation spots of billionaire entrepreneurs.
- The New York Times reveals the 52 must-visit places for this year, #53 was voted in by readers! Can you guess which American destination it is?
What are you reading this week?