Clean Reading: The Benefits of Feng Shui, Luxury Meditation Pods & More
Start your week with a little Clean Reading! On our screens this morning we’re reading about the latest in luxury meditation technology (say what?!) and how one company is revamping the dreaded middle seat. What are you reading this week? Share your links in the comments!
Beauty & Grooming
- Should you be shaving your face as a woman? Well + Good talked to four experts—a hair removal technician, a dermatologist, a plastic surgeon, and a facialist—and came up with tips every lady should know before she takes a razor to her face.
- Packed with nutrients and yummy flavor, these Vanilla Chai Power Bars are a great Monday go-to after the long holiday weekend! Find the recipe on Ingredients, Inc.
- Craving flavor that can only be sourced in Hawaii? Only from Hawaii allows you to order indigenous ingredients online so you can taste the islands at home! Learn more on Tasting Table.
- Everyday Health shares a risky side effect of using SSRIs as a hot flash treatment… bone loss. Learn more here.
- Introducing Somodome, the latest in meditation technology. Learn more about these luxury meditation pods on the Observer.
- Sometimes changing your space can completely change your life. MindBodyGreen shares 20 benefits to utilizing Feng shui.
- Research shows that city living can cause chronic stress and mental illness (specifically depression) but a new study shows that the quickest cure is just a walk in the park, so to speak. Learn more on Huff Post Science.
Travel & Play
- Middle seat the last available seat on the plane? Never fear, after 106 years, it’s finally about to get better! Travel + Leisure shares Thompson Aero Seating’s new Cozy Suite design.
- The latest to-go amenity at hotels? Free WiFi! USA Today shares all of the details.