Clean Reading: Decode Food Labels, Stop Obsessive Worrying & More!
Start your week with a little Clean Reading. This week we’re sharing ways to decode confusing food labels at the grocery store and also tricks for rescuing yourself from obsessive worrying. Read more below!
- Save time and get your kitchen squeaky clean with these time-saving kitchen cleaning hacks from ALL YOU.
- From “Natural” to “Non-GMO,” Eat This, Not That! helps us decode 8 confusing food labels at the grocery store.
- Greatist is hosting a 31-Day Challenge this May to help you make the most of your mornings. Check it out here!
- Want to improve your productivity? Check out these 4 tips from Inc.com that even productivity superstars don’t know.
- The New York Times shares the keys to remembering where the keys are and keeping our memory sharp as we age.
- Rescue yourself from obsessive worrying with these helpful tips from MindBodyGreen.
- Whole Foods has partnered with Seventh Generation to help families in need. From May through September, for every pack of Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diapers you purchase, the company will donate a pack of newborn or size 1 diapers to nonprofit organizations that distribute baby gear and services across the United States. Learn more about the #BuyGive campaign here.
Travel & Play
- If you’re in the Saratoga Springs area check out this amazing event at Gideon Putnam, happening this Wednesday morning. From 9:30-11am at The Lincoln Baths, take a Kundalini Yoga class with Yogi Bhajan and Kim Rossi.
- Starting this summer enjoy regular flights to and from Havana, Cuba, from Tampa, Florida. Learn more on The Tampa Tribune.
- TheStreet shares some unlikely vacation destinations that are leading the wellness market! Can you guess which locations made the list?