Clean Reading: Guilt-Free, Low-Calorie Snacks, Tips to Remember Anything & More!
Every week we dish up a new edition of Clean Reading—uncover guilt-free, low-cal snacks, six tips to remember anything, ways to protect your hair from UV damage, and more in this issue!
- We crave any story that has to do with food, which is why we like Shape’s article titled “6 Feel-Like-You’re-Cheating Low-Calorie Snacks.”
- Plagued by forgetfulness? You’re not alone—Prevention provides six ways to remember anything.
Travel & Play
- The number of visitors to national parks is predicted to rise this year—The New York Times shares how to make the most of your trip to our country’s stunning parklands.
- Self divulges the “powerful word” that’s the secret to a happy relationship.
- Where do Americans exercise the most (and least?) The Wall Street Journal reveals the states where fitness rules.
Beauty & Grooming
- Neutral nails don’t have to be dull—check out PopSugar’s five neutral—yet fabulous—nail art ideas. (We can’t wait to try them!)
- Summer is hot on our heels, and it’s not just your skin that needs protection—learn how to protect your hair and scalp from UV damage with tips from Yahoo!Beauty.
Yes, it seems like doctors describe every year as being the worst allergy season ever, but apparently, this one really is. Health.com shares 25 ways to allergy-proof your home.