Clean Reading: Healthy Buffalo Bites & Endurance Boosting Moves
- Published: Monday, January 26th 2015
- in Mindset
Boost your endurance to meet your fitness goals and get a recipe for healthy buffalo bites just in time for the Super Bowl, it’s time to start your week with Clean Reading!
- Refinery29 helps us to boost our endurance to get the most out of our workouts with 5 easy moves!
- Once you’ve gotten your stamina up, jump over to POPSUGAR Fitness and try this strength training jump rope workout!
- Get set for Super Bowl Sunday with this healthy recipe for gluten-free crispy cauliflower buffalo bites courtesy of MindBodyGreen!
- Negative self-talk doesn’t just stop at our appearance – Huffington Post’s Healthy Living lets us know the 8 things we should never say to ourselves about food.
Beauty & Grooming
- Total Beauty shares some of the best beauty looks from the SAG awards!
- Have you always wanted platinum blonde hair? The Beauty Department tells you how to prep your hair for going platinum!
- Before you reach for the calcium supplements read Everyday Health‘s post on the 6 health risks associated with them!
- Health Magazine helps us take on flu-season with these foods that have more vitamin C than oranges.
Travel & Play
- Leisure Opportunities shares the new crowdfunding campaign for a swimming pool, known as the Thames Baths, in London’s Thames.
- Create your eco-friendly travel bucket list with these 12 elegant green destinations from WebEcoist.
Share the articles you’re loving this week in the comments below!