Clean Reading: Oscars Hottest Beauty Trend & What to Eat Post-Workout
From the top beauty trend at the Oscars to what to eat after exercising, Monday’s just a little bit better with this week’s Clean Reading!
- Will this winter ever end? Self makes it a little easier to navigate (particularly for outdoor exercisers) with a list of sneakers than can handle your toughest winter runs.
- But when those temps dip too low to be outside, this feature from U.S. News & World Report may be a good fit: Best Fitness Apps for When You’re Stuck Indoors.
- PopSugar serves up 45 snacks to satisfy hunger, all under 150 calories. Yum!
- Ever wondered what to eat after you work out? Huffington Post’s Healthy Living dishes.
Beauty & Grooming
- What was the hottest beauty trend at last night’s Oscars? Yahoo! Beauty reveals the winner: nude makeup.
- I’m putting to good use Allure Daily Beauty Reporter’s best tips to reduce puffy eyes following a late night watching the Academy Awards!
- We love this kick start to the week—Glamour offers 11 inspiring mantras “designed to kick Monday’s butt.”
- Woman’s Day’s “3 Stretches to Beat Back Pain” has been on our radar for a while.
- If you find it’s time to reignite the spark in your relationship, check out Health’s 20 ways to fall in love all over again.
- Perhaps on the other end of the spectrum but no less insightful, Women’s Health Magazine shares the top complaints marriage therapists hear most often.
Travel & Play
- Because we’re in an Academy Awards-type mood, we had to throw this one in—The New York Times debuts eight trips inspired by Oscar-nominated films.