Clean Reading: Sweat in Style, Couple’s Races & Ways to Fight Heart Disease
Ease Monday morning blues—kick off your week (and stay happy, healthy, and well-informed) with this issue of Clean Reading!
- Thinking your fitness wardrobe needs a facelift? Well+Good shares how new subscription service Sweatstyle works.
- After you’ve selected your new exercise attire, run over to Life by Daily Burn, which divulges what it finds are the 15 best spring marathons in the U.S.
- We thought this was appropriate for upcoming Valentine’s Day—Livestrong offers a list of races couples can run together.
- Guacamole fans should snack on this—Huffington Post’s Healthy Living serves up how to use avocado to make meals healthier.
- Move over, green juice. Prevention dives into the newest trend of drinking aloe juice.
Beauty & Grooming
- Refinery29 reveals the stars that hit the right beauty notes at the Grammys!
- Want to keep your bouncy blowout just a bit longer? (Who doesn’t?) We’re loving these two tips to preserve your tresses from Pop Sugar.
- Not getting enough shut eye? Allure’s Daily Beauty Reporter reveals how poor sleep can impact your brain.
- February is American Heart Month—visit CNN to discover 6 ways to fight heart disease and stay healthy!
Travel & Play
- A new Priceline survey indicates last-minute getaways are the “favored trip type” for 2015, and millennials are the ones doing the booking.
Which articles do you love this week? Share in the comments below!