Clean Reading: Wake Up Gorgeous, Moves from Madonna’s Trainer & More
From overnight products to wake up gorgeous to butt-busting moves from Madonna’s trainer, today’s Clean Reading could prompt your best week ever!
- Pump up your workout this week with this quick read from Yahoo: 3 Butt-Busting Moves from Madonna’s Former Trainer.
- Not a fitness aficionado yet? Try these seven helpful tips for people who are new to fitness, courtesy of the Huffington Post.
- We read Byrdie’s piece on seven foods to boost your memory and are feeling sharper already.
- Those feeling stressed, take note: Huffington Post shares 12 foods to eat when you’re totally stressed out; the article originally appeared on Health.com.
Beauty and Grooming
- Talk about beauty sleep—Health takes it to a new level with what it deems the eight best overnight beauty products to wake up gorgeous.
- Can a sticker cure your acne? Allure takes the challenge.
- Plus, Allure’s Contributing Editor-at-Large Joan Kron pays tribute to dermatologist Fredric Brandt.
- Take preventative measures with Prevention‘s eight simple ways to significantly lower your chances of ever getting cancer.
- This MindBodyGreen “10 Truths Wise People Know (But Don’t Talk about)” feature was pretty intriguing…
- …while this story by Shape—“The Backlash against Saying ‘You’re Beautiful’”—was pretty insightful. We recommend reading both!
Travel and Play
- We love this New York Times’ Q&A with Jim Rogers of Kampgrounds of America, who refers to campgrounds with lavish amenities like WiFi and zip lines.
Share your favorite stories this morning in the comments below!