Clean Reading: Yoga for Neck Pain, Eating Healthy on a Budget & More
From 8 yoga poses to ease neck pain to ways to save money on organic foods, start your week with a little Clean Reading!
- Use these 8 yoga poses from MindBodyGreen to help cervical spine and neck pain.
- Prep a week’s worth of morning smoothies in less than 5 minutes with these tips from Health.
- Eating well can be done on a budget! US News & World Report shares 5 ways to save money on organic food.
Beauty & Grooming
- Let’s face it, not all of us have the time to hide after we get a facial. The New York Times shares four NYC facials that require zero downtime!
- Going gray has become a fashion statement versus a side-effect of aging. Buzzfeed shares every little detail (and dollar) is takes to go gray.
- Feeling anxious? MindBodyGreen shares three herbs to help you ease anxiety naturally!
- If you feel chronically stressed, use these 9 tips from EmpowHER to help reduce your stress.
- Turns out super happy couples all have something in common, these 12 daily habits found on Women’s Health.
- We love this story on National Geographic about communities in Madagascar joining together to save the mangroves.
Travel & Play
- Conde Nast Traveller takes us on a tour of London’s best restaurants for vegetarians.
- If like us, you drool over photos of St. Lucia’s Jade Mountain, you’ll love this inside look at the luxurious Caribbean resort on ForbesLife!
Share the articles you’re loving this week in the comments below!