Clean Reading: Your Guide to Sustainable Summer Wines, Hygiene Products You Should Never Share & More
From a guide to sustainable summer wines to the 9 products you should never share with your partner, start your week off with some Clean Reading.
- LuLulemon recalled over 300,000 products last week due to a much more dangerous reason than see-through yoga pants. Read more on Cosmopolitan.
- Frustrated with your inner-thighs? Prevention shares 7 reasons your thighs aren’t changing no matter who much you work out.
- Organic Spa Magazine shares this fantastic article with expert advice on biodynamic, organic, and sustainable summer wines to help guide you through your pairings and tastings.
Beauty & Grooming
- Find the perfect hair color for you with this guide from Birchbox.
- Shimmering beauty products aren’t just for the tween-set. Into The Gloss shows us 5 of the best shimmer body oils perfect for flaunting your faux summer glow!
- Are you a curly girl? Here are the 10 commandments to care for your curls thanks to POPSUGAR!
- Want to pave your own way in the business world? This entrepreneur shares the best business advice he’s ever gotten and tips on how to take it on Inc.com Hint: a little self-confidence goes a long way!
- Mobile gaming? Turns out it may be to blame for our incredibly long wait time at the doctor’s office. Learn more on Women’s Health!
- Sure sharing is caring, but when it comes to these 9 hygiene products, Good Housekeeping warns us to never share with our partners!
Travel & Play
- Heading to London for Wimbleton? Yahoo! Travel shares 5 things to do in London town!