This Week’s Clean Reading: Mental Exercises, Gut Health, & More!
- Huffington Posts Healthy Living gives the details on the only 5 exercises you’ll ever need.
- Cameron Diaz has one of the most killer bodies in Hollywood but her fast food habit was causing major issues, learn more on Everyday Health.
- Ever wish thinking about working out would help your actual work out? Well turns out mental imagery exercises can actually boost physical strength! Read the findings from this dream come true study on Huffington Post Science.
- Lose weight at work! International Business Times shares 5 healthy lunches to bring to the office!
Beauty & Grooming
- Warts, dandruff, sweat, cold sores – Total Beauty shares what’s behind your most embarrassing beauty woes and how to end them for good!
- So many gorgeous looks at last night’s Golden Globes! Get the beauty tricks from the pros on PopSugar!
- Even though it may be cold out, Real Simple shares the 5 reasons we really should be spending more time outdoors.
- While the causes of rheumatoid arthritis are unknown there is a link between joint pain and gut health that you should know more about – learn more on The Atlantic.
- “Researchers from the United Kingdom’s University of East Anglia found that commutes involving physical activity improved the effects of sleepless nights and general unhappiness,” reports Fast Company. Learn the other ways you can make your mornings better, faster, and more fun!
- Use visualization to change your life for the better – Mind Body Green shows you how!
- There may be one way to tell whether or not your relationship is going to last – find out what it is on Business Insider!
Travel & Play
- Meats, milk, and manicures? Whole Foods has entered the spa world! The Boston Globe shares how the healthy grocery store’s new Ink Block location will feature a Milk + Honey spa.
- Hoping to retire abroad? Peter Greenberg tells you what you need to know!
Share the articles you’re loving this week in the comments below!