It’s one of the most exciting times of the year for us—when we unveil our top 10 global spa and wellness trends! Get ready as we divulge what spa and wellness enthusiasts are seeking and what’s shaping the industry in 2015.
Our in-depth trends forecast (now in its 12th year!) is developed by Spafinder Wellness 365®’s team of researchers, editors, and industry experts and based on surveys with our vast network of consumers, travel agents, and spa and wellness business conducted over the last year.
Drumroll, please…the top 10 trends are:
1. Forest Bathing: Mindfulness Meets Nature
2. Cannabis: New Spa & Wellness Connections
3. Wellness Traditions from the Islamic World: Beyond Hammams and Argan Oil
4. Industrial Revolution: Blue Collar Wellness
5. Wellness Homes, Communities & Cities: 360° Healthy Living, 365 Days a Year
6. My Fitness. My Tribe. My Life.: Super-Social Fitness
7. Spa On Arrival (& En Route): The New Travel Ritual
8. Hyper-Personalized Beauty: Made-for-Me Will Matter More
9. Gut Reaction: The Science of Digestion
10. Beyond the Stars: Luxury Redefined
Download the full report here
Most recent from Travel & Play