The Top 5 Healthy & Unexpected Reasons to Eat More Chocolate
I was talking with a woman who was struggling with her weight. “You know” she offered, “if I could just give up my chocolate addiction I could finally lose the pounds.”
I replied, “Chocolate’s not your problem. Chocolate’s your solution.”
She looked at me like I had just flown in from some other planet. How in the world could this be true? Her universe just got turned inside-out and upside down. Her misunderstanding is multi-layered, like a mental baklava of confusion. Because research science has now shown chocolate to have amazing health properties. It is a super food, just as good (and better, in some instances) than the green stuff!
Over the next five articles I’m going to show you what nutrition science has discovered about one of the world’s most healthy foods. These five discoveries are things you never saw coming, never imagined could be true, but happen to be so!
- Reason #5: Chocolate is a Pain Reliever
- Reason #4: Chocolate Increases Basal Metabolism & Decreases Fatigue
- Reason #3: Chocolate Protects Your Skin
- Reason #2: Chocolate is Good for Your Teeth
- Reason #1: Chocolate Helps You Lose Weight