Vacation Inspiration: Spa, Wine, & Dine
There’s nothing as relaxing as a little wine and dine time, that is until you mix it with spa! These five destinations are sharing exclusive spa, wine, and dine offers that are perfect for your next relaxing vacation!
Lapis, the Spa at Fontainebleau – Miami Beach, Florida
Enjoy a two-night stay at the beach inclusive of spa indulgences and amenities to stimulate relaxation and rejuvenation. Discover Lapis, a luxurious retreat designed with your wellbeing in mind. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, indulge yourself in an oasis that embraces the beauty and energy of its setting to create a transformative experience for body, mind and spirit. The staff at Lapis is dedicated to making your spa experience truly memorable and unique, offering a combination of professional expertise and nurturing warmth. To enhance the benefits of spa treatments, enjoy Lapis’ complementary thermal heat therapies of earth, water and air. These invigorating therapies call on the timeless power of water to restore your energy flow, clear the mind and open the heart. Define your time at Lapis as you wish, finding personal inspiration in our shared goal of relaxation, strength and wellness. Emerge renewed
Truly get away from it all at Fontainebleau with the 24 | 7 Escape:
- Deluxe guestroom
- (2) 50-minute massage treatments
- Choose from Swedish Massage, Bamboo Fusion,
Mommy’s Bliss, Aroma Stone, Pore Perfecting and Refuel Facial for Men.
- Access to spa facilities throughout stay
- Enjoy use of the 40,000 square-foot Lapis spa, featuring rain tunnels, steam rooms, mineral baths, and more.
- Save an extra 15 percent for travel, now through October 31, 2014.
Available now – December 21, 2014.
Photo courtesy of Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Williamsburg Inn – Willamsburg, Virginia
Savor a delicious getaway guaranteed to appeal to your finer tastes with the Taste of the Good Life Package.
Starting at $630 per couple, per night* the package includes:
• 2-night stay at the luxurious Williamsburg Inn
• Daily breakfast in the Regency Room—savory and sweet selections, fresh-made with local ingredients
• A tasting experience with our chefs at a Taste Studio event
• Dinner in the Regency Room†—classic favorites and avant-garde selections with superior service
• Colonial Williamsburg admission
You’ll also enjoy exclusive hotel guest benefits, including fitness center access and preferred reservations at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg.
*Starting rate per couple is based on double occupancy and a minimum two-night stay at the Williamsburg Inn. Offer valid for stays on the Taste of the Good Life package October 3-November 24, 2014. Limited availability. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. All rates vary by hotel, room type, arrival date, and length of stay; and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities, or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
†One dinner per person to include appetizer or salad (not both), entrée, dessert and non-alcohol beverage. Caviar and alcohol not included.
Photo courtesy of Colonial Williamsburg
BodyHoliday at LeSPORT – St. Lucia
Enjoy an all-inclusive wine and dine getaway in beautiful St. Lucia at BodyHoliday with The First Lasting Holiday package which includes:
- Unlimited use of all the facilities at the resort
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- All beverages including premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Fitness and relaxation classes including; step aerobics, tai chi, yoga, Pilates, meditation, studio circuit training and gym based circuit training, morning walks, bike tours, BodySPIN Beginners, BodySPIN and BodySPIN Max
- 30 minutes personal training session per week
- One Spa Treatment (50 minutes) per day except on the day of arrival and departure
- Land and water sports including motorized water sports and shore scuba dives
- Group complimentary golf and tennis lessons
- On-property Golf Academy; complimentary group lessons and short game tuition on our executive 4 hole, par 12 course
- Manager’s Cocktail Party every Wednesday evening
- Evening entertainment seven nights a week
- Taxes and gratuities
Receive a $250 spa credit per stay when you use the booking code: BHSPA14
Holiday should be booked between October 27 and November 30, 2014 for stays starting from December 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015. A 5 night minimum is required to take advantage of this offer.
Photo courtesy of BodyHoliday
The Essex Resort and Spa – Essex, VT
If you’re seeking a relaxing epicurean retreat you will fall in love with the Fall for Foodies ultimate lodging package at The Essex Resort and Spa. The package includes:
– Two-night stay in a Traditional Room
– Breakfast for two each morning in The Tavern
– $200 credit at the Spa at Essex
– Three-course dinner for two at Junction each night (excluding alcohol)
Available through November 30, 2014. Rates start at $599 midweek/$699 weekends. Based on double occupancy, pricing does not include gratuity, tax, and resort fees.
Photo courtesy of The Essex Resort and Spa
The Lakehouse Inn & Winery – Geneva, OH
Head over to Ohio’s wine region for the Spa, Wine, & Dine Escape at The Lakehouse Inn & Winery. The package includes:
- Overnight accomodations
- A full breakfast the following morning
- A wine tasting for two
- $50 voucher towards dinner at Crosswinds Grille
- One spa service per person
Photo courtesy of The Lakehouse Inn & Winery