Clean Reading: Reasons Why You NEED to Take a Vacation & More
- Published: Monday, September 14th 2015
- in Mindset
From the best doctors you’ve (probably) never heard of before to the reasons why you need to take time off from work, start this week with some Clean Reading.
- Learn how to be a better runner… without having to run more on SELF.
- Start your day on a great note with this recipe for a Chicken Sausage Omelet with Greens and Cheese from Bon Appetit.
Beauty & Grooming
- Two top bloggers shared their contour secrets with Byrdie! Learn how to contour like a pro here.
- Are you applying mascara the wrong way? Find out on Daily Makeover.
- Russel Simmons shares why he gave up late-night drinking and started early morning meditation with MindBodyGreen.
- Prevention lists the best doctors you’ve never heard of.
- Greatist goes over the reasons why sometimes taking a break can actually improve your relationship.
Travel & Play
- Love wine? Love travel? Food & Wine unveils the top new wine cruises to set sail on!
- A study found only 51 percent of Americans use their vacation time. Peter Greenberg shares why everyone needs to take that time off.