Friendship Week: Girlfriend Getaway Ideas for You and Your BFF
- Published: Friday, August 21st 2015
- in Relationships
They’re the ones who pick you up when you’re feeling low, talk on the phone with you for hours on end, and know every little thing about you and still love you anyway: This Friendship Week, celebrate your relationship with your best BFFs by planning a girlfriends’ getaway everyone will love.
Here are some girlfriend getaway ideas:
- You and six of your girlfriends can stay in veranda deluxe accommodations at Lodge at Woodloch and save up to 10 percent. Select from this Hawley, Pennsylvania resort’s bevy of spa services, fitness classes, outdoor activities, and evening programs, plus, you’ll enjoy three gourmet meals per night of stay. The group must include a minimum of six people, so grab your best girls and go! Learn more.
- The Spa at Charlton House, part of Bannatyne’s Charlton House in the South West of England, is ideal for a getaway with your BFF. Socializing while spa-ing and stepping through the various Moroccan-themed thermal facilities, including a hydrotherapy pool, aromatherapy-infused laconium, Finnish sauna, ice fountain, experience showers, and crystal steam room; there is also an Experience for Two package, available Monday through Friday.
- San Marcos, California’s Golden Door Spa is a great place to reconnect with friends while getting healthy at the same time. Engage in tailored fitness programs, personalized beauty regimens, hikes, meditative excursions, and more in a Zen-like ambience. Book time at this destination spa during one of the dedicated women’s weeks for a true girls’ getaway.
- Your BFFs will feel indulged at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, an AAA Five Diamond property that promotes “Unlimited Luxury®.” It, too, has a Girlfriends’ Getaway offer, where each girl in your group will enjoy a mani/pedi, access to the spa’s hydrotherapy areas, a 10-percent discount on spa services, daily yoga sessions, one special room service with mimosas, fruits, and pastries, and more.