A stressful finals week is finished, graduation has taken place—now let the relaxation commence! Here are six gifts for the favorite graduate in your life.
- Spafinder Wellness 365™ Gift Card: Following a nerve-wracking week of finals, any graduate would probably love (and need!) to unwind. Gift a Spafinder Wellness 365 Gift Card that can be used for a relaxing massage at the spa, blowout or mani/pedi at the salon, consultation with a nutrition adviser (great for those about to go to college!), or a personal training session (ideal for blowing off some steam and anxiety!).
- Dogeared “Accomplish Magnificent Things” Pendant Necklace ($52-$62): Boost your grad’s confidence with this inspirational pendant comprising a delicate sunburst detail. Made from partially recycled materials.
- Lush’s Happy Bathday ($48.95): This cheerful, scented bath kit comprises six of the Lush brand’s most popular products—three Bath Bombs, two Bubble Bars, and Red FUN—so your graduate can bathe in the relaxation!
- Oscar de la Renta Extraordinary Eau de Parfum ($92): The newest fragrance from the fashion powerhouse, christened “Extraordinary,” blends sparkling neroli, cherry blossom, peony, rose, and magnolia flower notes with vanilla orchid, blond wood, and amber resin to create a floral scent. It’s sold in a star-shaped bottle—perfect for your brilliant, extraordinary graduate.
- Breo iSee360 Eye Massager ($120): After too many hours of cracking the books and staring at the computer, recent grads could use this eye massager, designed to soothe tired eyes via stress-relieving effects such as air pressure, vibration, infrared heat, and music.
- Aveda A Retreat from Stress ($89): This new gift set from Aveda encompasses a bevy of scented, anxiety-reducing products: stress-fix™ body lotion; stress-fix™ candle; and stress-fix™ soaking salts.
Most recent from Relationships