It’s All About “Me Day”: Guilt-Free Giveaways
- Published: Tuesday, October 9th 2012
- in Relationships
October 17 marks the first-ever Me Day: an annual celebration of a single day where women nationwide can focus on themselves. SpaFinder Wellness, Ice, Folica.com and e.l.f. Cosmetics have partnered up to encourage women to devote the day to treating themselves to relaxation, beauty and fashion — without the guilt.
Each of the participating companies will offer limited-edition one-day-only offers and deals on its website, as well as give away daily and grand prizes to the lucky winners of the Me Day Sweepstakes. Jonathan Kowit, CMO and president of Ice says Me Day is a “time to pause from all the distractions in life and treat yourself to some fun.”
Join in by entering the Me Day Sweepstakes! The grand prize winner will receive:
- A “Free Year of Spa & Wellness” from SpaFinder Wellness: twelve (12) SpaFinder Wellness Gift Cards for a total of $1,200 in free spa and wellness services redeemable at thousands of locations in the U.S. or abroad;
- A pair of diamond stud earrings from Ice valued at $795;
- A glamorous package of e.l.f. Cosmetics’ best-selling beauty products and a $250 gift card for a beauty supply shopping spree, with a total value of $835;
- An exclusive bundle of hair products and styling tools from Folica.com, plus a voucher for $350 for the winner’s choice of hair care and styling gifts, valued at $1,200
Also, each day from Wednesday, October 10, through October 17, one of the participating companies will give away a prize valued at up to $200, and entering the sweepstakes automatically qualifies you for the chance to win the daily and grand prizes! Enter the Me Day Sweepstakes here . Visitors can enter anytime from October 10 through October 17, and no purchase is necessary. Complete rules and instructions can be found on the sweepstakes page. Click the image to enter>
“On Me Day 2012, we hope women will take a deep breath and treat themselves to the quality relaxation time they deserve,” said Brad Jones, vice president, marketing and partnerships, at SpaFinder Wellness. “Everyone needs an occasional mental and physical vacation from the stress of the everyday, and what better excuse than Me Day.”
Be sure to check out the participating companies’ websites on Wednesday, October 17, to get one-day-only discounts!