Ask Susie: Best Holistic Spas
Which spas in the United States do you consider the best for holistic treatments, such as Acupuncture, Reiki, Reflexology, etc? “
These days, many people are looking for the very things you mentioned and I can understand that you would want to look for a place with a good reputation and expert staff. Here is what I would do to find a list of spas that would offer acupuncture, reiki, and reflexology:
- I would search on SpaFinder.com instead of a general search engine. Why? Spas on SpaFinder.com are very committed to their offerings and programs (or they wouldn’t be marketing with SpaFinder). Also, you can read consumer reviews, which shows that they have great programs that consumers will talk about positively.
- Next, I would use the “Advanced Search” feature on the SpaFinder.com website which is my very favorite page that not everyone knows about. (Frankly, the page isn’t all that easy to find however I will let you in on the secret of how to get there instantly.) Go to the footer – bottom – of the home page and look for the column that says “Find Spas By…” then click on “Advanced Search.” Voila!
- Simply put a check mark in the following 3 boxes: acupuncture, reiki, and reflexology. Then set the “Choose Location” to U.S. and hit the search button.
Here is a list of 15 spas!
And that list will answer your question exactly!
- Appease Inc.; Chicago, IL
- Copperhood Spa Retreat; Shandaken, NY
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort; Farmington, PA
- Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach; Miami Beach, FL
- Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa; Paradise Valley, AZ
- Mayflower Inn & Spa; Washington, CT
- Canyon Ranch, Massachusetts Medical Spa; Lenox, MA
- Canyon Ranch, Arizona Resort; Tucson, AZ
- Canyon Ranch, Massachusetts Resort; Lenox, MA
- Miraval Arizona; Tucson, AZ
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California; Westlake Village, CA
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub at The Venetian at The Palazzo; Las Vegas, NV
- Body Sanctuary; Westlake Village, CA
- Oaks At Ojai, The; Ojai, CA