Find Yourself in Miami…Yoga Extravaganza at The Standard, Labor Day Weekend!
Honor the end of summer and the shift toward the fall equinox as one of Miami’s finest spa getaways—The Standard, Miami—hosts some of New York’s top yoga teachers at a Kundalini & Vinyasa Yoga Retreat.
If you’re a yoga fanatic and happen to love the beach, plan now for this Labor Day weekend escape, September 3-6, to Miami Beach for a few days of soul-lifting yoga and enjoy early bird packages.
The luxurious amenities (including outdoor yoga lawns, a waterfall hot tub, a hammam, a mud lounge and on and on) at this Miami hotel make it the perfect setting for a long weekend of classes to improve your yoga practice and raise your spiritual consciousness.
Sign up now to get early bird packages that include access to the spa hotel’s fabulous facilities, including unlimited use of the hammam, sauna, and steam room and discounts on other spa treatments!
Early Bird Pricing-
* $970 – double accommodations – rooms have a queen bed and a day bed
* $1,270 – single accommodations – private room
* $670 – non-yoga package – double accommodations
* $970 – non-yoga package – single accommodations
In order to secure early bird pricing, deposits must be made by July 15, 2010 with payments in full by August 23. After July 15, prices rise to: $1,050 double ($750 non-yoga double); $1,350 single ($1,050 non-yoga single). All final payments are due by August 23.
* 3-night/4-day accommodations at The Standard, Miami, including taxes
* daily sunrise Sadhana
* yoga classes
* $25 food vouchers for organic breakfasts and lunches
* unlimited use of the Standard’s spa facilities including the hammam, sauna, and steam room, as well as the pools
* A 10% discount on spa services is extended to all students.
Prices do not include air or ground transportation to/from The Standard, Miami, any food or meals outside the retreat plan, or any tips you wish to leave.
Prepare for the changing of the seasons with celebrated yoga instructors Paramatma Siri Sadhana, Joseph Amanbir Young, and Michelle Barge. All levels welcome. Register now.
Find more spas in Miami.