The hottest trends for 2016 have arrived!
We’ve just released our Spafinder Wellness 365 Global Spa & Wellness Trends Forecast*—the must-have, definitive guide to the top 10 trends that will not only bring you new wellness ideas for 2016, but will shape the wellness, hospitality, travel, and spa industries this year and beyond.
So, what’s trending in the wellness industry in 2016? Check out the entire presentation here (note: presentation starts @ 7 minutes, 20 seconds in):[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Ro0r5GXSk[/youtube]
Here are the Top 10 (random order):
- Surf’s Up! New Waves in Wellness
- Sexual Wellbeing: Taboo No More
- Temazcal (temas’kal)
- Parenting Well: Serious Spa & Wellness for Kids
- The Adrenaline and Zen Cocktail: Resetting the Mind & Body
- Well-Fests: Festivals Shift from Wasted to Wellness
- On Demand: Uber-izing Spa & Wellness
- Skin Care Gets Seoul-ful: The Korean Beauty Explosion 2.0
- Healthy Cruising: The Ship of Excess Has Set Sail
- Workplace Wellness Wakes Up
Throughout the year we’ll be doing stories on each of these trends, so be sure to head back to The 365 often for an in-depth look. We can’t wait to share features on these 10 amazing trends!
*The 2016 Global Spa & Wellness Trends Forecast from Spafinder Wellness 365 is the result of research by the company’s team of analysts, editors and industry experts, and based on ongoing surveys of, interviews with, and visits to the 25,000-plus spa, wellness and beauty providers in the Spafinder Wellness 365 network.
Most recent from Travel & Play