Clean Reading: Lean Leg Work Out, Curry Recipes & More
Start your week with a little Clean Reading. This week we’re sharing a 15-minute luscious legs workout, recipes for vegetarian curry, and the hidden reasons you can’t lose weight. What are you reading this week? Share your favorite stories in the comments below!
- Get your best legs ever with this 15-minute “tush-to-toes” workout from Fitness.
- Men’s Health shares a sensible man’s guide to fitness – use it to make your workouts work for you!
- In honor of Meatless Monday, Food & Wine is sharing lots of recipes for vegetarian curry.
Beauty & Grooming
- The ’90s are making a big comeback in the beauty world and the biggest trend is universally flattering: brown lipstick. Yes, everyone can rock this look with a few simple tricks and Daily Makeover shares the tricks for wearing brown lipstick without looking dated.
- Let’s face it – the struggle with humidity is real. SELF makes it easier with 8 simple frizz-proof hairstyles to help you look great as you transition through the rest of this muggy month.
- Have a case of the Mondays? Use this simple breathing exercise from Fast Company when you need to focus at work.
- You exercise, you eat well, but you can’t lose weight. MindBodyGreen shares some hidden reasons why “healthy” women aren’t able to shed pounds.
- Strengthen all of your relationships with these 25 tips from Greatist.
- Work with remote employees? Use these five tips from Fast Company to improve your communications with co-workers who are working from home.
Travel & Play
- Travel + Leisure wants to put an end to excuses for why people won’t travel. Check out this list of nine misconceptions about traveling.
- Want to travel alone? Consider taking a cruise! Peter Greenberg showcases cruise lines that are waiving the single supplement fee.